Everyone with SkillsUSA Wisconsin invites you to support our mission and strong reputation of delivering outstanding opportunities of excellence. We are a solution to America’s workforce needs.
SkillsUSA is a vital solution to the growing U.S. skills gap. This nonprofit partnership of students, instructors and industry ensures Wisconsin and America has the skilled workforce it needs to stay competitive. Founded in 1973 and endorsed by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, the association serves 160+ middle and high school chapters, with more than 2,500 students and instructors. This diverse talent pipeline covers more 100 trade, technical and skilled service occupations, the majority are STEM-related.
It would be our pleasure to assist you in selecting the partnership option that best meets your interests.
- Mission Support Fund: Mission support donors are the lifeblood of Wisconsin SkillsUSA – your gift fills in gaps where resources are needed during the year. It also grants us to ability to respond to opportunities and needs as they arise. All sponsors get name recognition on our website, in appropriate materials, and at appropriate events.
• Bronze Level – $2,000
• Silver Level – $2,500
• Gold Level – $5,000
• Platinum – $10,000
• Diamond – $25,000+
- Special Projects Fund: Are you interested in sponsoring a special project that specifically aligns with your interests or? Here are a few special project categories that offer the following big benefits but we can customize a plan for you:
• State Conference Competition Sponsorship
• Scholarships & Awards
• Chapter Excellence Program
• State Conference Program
• State Conference Lunch
• Red Blazer Fund
• Many More That Can Be Customized to Your Needs
- In-Kind Partnerships: SkillsUSA Wisconsin recognizes friends and supporters that have made documented non-cash contributions of volunteer time and expertise, contest equipment, contest prizes and other needed non-cash support of SkillsUSA Wisconsin’s mission.
- State Conference Exhibitor Booths: SkillsUSA Wisconsin’s State Conference trade show is an ideal place to promote your company, organization, association or group. This is your opportunity to establish a relationship with Wisconsin’s future workforce. SkillsUSA is a skill gap solution and we will have over 1,500 talented student members on-site. This is the perfect place to talk to soon to be graduating students and showcase what you do. Exhibitor booths start at $500 and the deadline is April 1, 2018. State Conference Booth Packet
SkillsUSA Wisconsin is a 501(c)3, with all donations being tax deductible to the extent of the law. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact Brent Kindred at email@example.com