November 7-8, 2021
Chula Vista Resort, WI Dells
Open to SkillsUSA members.
SkillsUSA Fall Leadership Conference (FLC) focuses on developing leadership, team building, and chapter management skills. The conference has training tracks for students and advisors that teach the skills needed to be champions at work in both our communities and in our personal lives. Topic areas include:
Program of Work
Will be working on the foundations of POW: Advocacy and Marketing, Community Engagement, Financial Management, Leadership Development, Partner and Alumni Engagement, and Workplace Experiences.
SkillsUSA Chapter Structure
Such as: Chapter meetings, develop a Chapter Program of Work Calendar for the year, complete a projected budget that includes a list of planned income and expenses for the year
Chapter Excellence Program and Career Essentials sessions for Advisors – advisors need to bring computer.
Schedule of Events
Registration 9:30 am Sunday, November 7th
Program starts 10:00 am November 7th goes to 2:00 pm Monday, November 8th
Please reach out to Amy Kennedy if you are can only attend one day.
Registration Fee: $90 ea.
The conference registration will include all meals, All workshop and training materials, and SkillsUSA WI Leadership t-shirt. If you are not able to make both days, please reach out to Amy Kennedy.
Meals: The conference package includes four meals.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations deadline is October 25 , 2021 No refund will be allowed.
Lodging: Chula Vista Resort: 2501 River Road, Wisconsin Dells
Rooms are additional and will need to be booked separately by chapter.
- ALL schools need to fill out the Hotel Reservation – New 2021 FLC SkillsUSA Leadership Hotel Form and send to email@example.com
- Schools now have the option to pay with check, as well as previous options.
- Rates are: $82/ single $109 for double, triple or quad. Waterpark passes are included in room cost.
- To book your rooms call (855) 881-8280. Room block will close October 25th.
- Registration deadlines:Registration deadlines:
The registration online process is as follows:
- Registration opens September 30, 2021 at: Registration
- Registration closes October 25, 2021.
- Substitutions may take place through arrival at conference, but must be members.
- Payment due prior to event and can be sent to:
Wisconsin Association of SkillsUSA, Inc
PO Box 7841
Madison, WI 53707-7841